Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a risk-free natural way to reverse the signs of aging. PRP (platelet rich plasma) uses body’s own stem cells and growth factors to generate healing and collagen production. This process of collagen production continues for several months after the PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy. No other anti-aging procedure offers immediate and long term results as PRP (platelet rich plasma) does. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a groundbreaking anti-aging treatment. At Nexclin medicine, your blood is drawn and spun in Eclipse centrifuge. This process separates platelets and plasma from the red blood cells and activates the platelets to release growth factors.
WHAT ARE DIFFERENT PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) THERAPIES PERFORMED AT NEXCLIN MEDICINE?
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) total face rejuvenation - increased firmness and tightness.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) neck and chest rejuvenation - hydrate the skin of neck and decollete area, and eliminate wrinkles and signs of sun damage.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) hand rejuvenation - combat wrinkles, volume loss and sun damage on hands.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for acne scars - filling of the defects by stimulation of body’s own collagen and elastin synthesis.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) with dermal fillers - immediate and long term facelift. The results may last up to 15 months.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) with micro needling - treatment of scars, collagen stimulation and restoration of volume loss.
- PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma) for hair restoration - effective scalp treatments for hair loss in men and women.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for sexual dysfunction - best treatment for vaginal rejuvenation in women and penile enhancement in men.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for cellulite treatment - improve orange peel appearance of skin.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) joint injections - reduce pain and discomfort associated with injury and inflammation.